YYYYYYY! I'm holding the power of the world by the neck of this red, green, bottle of wine. 19neteen years old and not even the law can stop me thousands of miles away. it's black and white I've done it, started to do it anyway. Just the Sta of Started. That isn't even Start yet, but I can feel the -ed so close alreadyed. The goal = Finished. The Finish may be hard, but after that it's a piece of cake...just another -ed, and I will have done that once already! I'll -ed all over town on my -ed bike with my -ed hat on my h-ed. It won't ever be all easy to do, but it will be all purple and yellow, all orange and blue, all easy to see and -edible***** not anything to do with food. -edible has meaning of possibility. You know, -ed -ed -ed -ed -eding along.
tunes
- mvy radio
- jethro tull
- midnight juggernauts
- justice planisphere
- as tall as lions
- the orb
- rodrigo y gabriela
- fanfarlo
- serengeti
- five deez
current food nationality = indian
about me
- evan
- optimus.stella.jones.cake.doug.angryface
No comments:
Post a Comment