I'd like to draw a heart on the window as you pass by, me nonchalant, exhibiting my best not caring face. My true feelings show through the tip of my chilled finger and the track of love that it left behind, framing a carefree, or careless, face in the backdrop that couldn't possibly show less emotion. Through new forms of art, the raw process of learning a new skill, through it all a dead mindlessness, which CAN be good•••••••for things like perfecting and building and building and building But not caring about the construction until one day I'll find a person looking up at me where I am standing on top of my life. The person will care about what I have chosen to disregard as 'killing time' in darker hours and miraculously I'll realize that I unknowingly worked a staircase into this pile o shit...climb and together we'll throw a bridge between your pile and mine. On the coldest day of the year I'll wait while you trace your finger, melting a heart into the other side of the frosted glass and throwing sunshine on our smiling faces. We will walk on down the streets of our futures, together.
tunes
- mvy radio
- jethro tull
- midnight juggernauts
- justice planisphere
- as tall as lions
- the orb
- rodrigo y gabriela
- fanfarlo
- serengeti
- five deez
current food nationality = indian
about me
- evan
- optimus.stella.jones.cake.doug.angryface
No comments:
Post a Comment