10.12.10

12elve

Hi Bed. I know, it's been a while since I've seen you this time. My car broke, I had to wake up early to go swim to stay sane, I couldn't convince the government to change their fellowship deadline, there was some cheese in the fridge that I needed to eat, my friends said I had to attend their beer tasting party, my girlfriend called and didn't know that I've seen less of you than her in the last week. [rumple rumple rumple]. Oh. I see. I didn't think that you knew about that. Well, then, yeah I'm sorry about falling asleep on the desk. You're right. I should have let you know first. I too wish I could just walk away, but you know, the desk and I have kind of a love-hate thing going on. [rumple] Thanks, you're the best. I WILL go to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tunes

  • mvy radio
  • jethro tull
  • midnight juggernauts
  • justice planisphere
  • as tall as lions
  • the orb
  • rodrigo y gabriela
  • fanfarlo
  • serengeti
  • five deez